Sunday, February 28, 2010

CANCUN

It was sooooo pretty. I did not get enough time.... I guess you never really can.

Andrew and the boys got really excited they made it in, what they didn't know is that it's getting out of Mexico that you have to be concerned about:)
there were crazy raccoons that everyone was treating like cats, but I still was afraid of rabies

This was my favorite part of the day, watching the Seagull Lady. She would go out and feed the seagulls everyday and they would swarm around her. It was soooo funny. I'm laughing even thinking about her.
Drew took a Catamaran sailing lesson. He claims that his next step is a sail boat.


Our office.

We got to celebrate Valentines Day there. By far my favorite Valentines!



I got a massage on the beach by the cutest little Mexican lady at this shack. She lived in the back:)
Our guide found A STARFISH!
And went snorkeling
And I made Drew drag me home because I didn't want to leave

4 comments:

cecily said...

Oh that sunshine looks so wonderful. I bet you had a blast. I'm glad you got to get away, even if it was only for a few days!

Gavin and Natalie said...

What a fun treat! It looks amazing! :)

Hailey said...

Are those not the greatest pictures ever? It looks like you guys had a blast... and who knew my little sis had such a hot bod these days! Seriously. You guys do not look like you've been hunkered down in snowy Rexburg for the winter. You both look great! Glad to see you enjoying some fun in the sun. I am betting Drew will get that sailboat someday soon :)

The Halls said...

You look like you had so much fun. Your pictures look so great! You are a hot little thing, Whit! (You too Drew)
Love you. Cort