As you can see we have been very busy training and road tripping for our races. It's been way fun and so sweet being able to actually run in the same race together... now that I'm not pregnant and we both are in shape to run:)
You look like you didn't even break a sweat! Only you Whitney can look that great after running 13 miles :) Loved spending some time with you and the Drewster. Miss you already! Can you move to AZ?
4 comments:
I can't believe you ran a freaking half marathon! Thats awesome! I hope you guys are doing good!!
Love you!miri
Impressive!! We are hoping we get to see you guys over the holidays!
Nice work guys! I think that is so great you were able to complete the half marathons. I'm way proud and jealous. Keep it up.
We will see you this week.
Love ya!
You look like you didn't even break a sweat! Only you Whitney can look that great after running 13 miles :) Loved spending some time with you and the Drewster. Miss you already! Can you move to AZ?
Hailey
Post a Comment