Friday, July 31, 2009

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!



I love you Drew! Last week we hit year mark numero dos. I'm so thankful for my sweet husband who has held my hand through some serious ups and downs over the past two years. He is my best friend and I could not have been given a better man. He has always been the rock and is such a good example to me. I love you babe. Happy Anniversary!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats! Happy Anniversary! I hope this next year brings you lots of joy!

Kaile and Cambria said...

Happy Anniversary! I am so glad I found your blog!

Ben and Cynda said...

So can I just say that I am so happy I found your blog. I have not heard from you in forever. I also just want to say I am so sorry to hear about your loss.

Hailey said...

So, when are you two taking off on your sailboat adventure? Maybe after this summer? Can we come? We'll get our own boat and just sail along side you... Great pic. I'm so glad you married Drew too! Happy Anniversary you two!

The Halls said...

Happy Anniversary Whit and Drew! Hailey clued me into your newly started blog. Love you both, Love CC

Thanks for calling me the other day. It made us feel good you were missing us cause we miss you!!

Curtis & Nichole said...

WHITNEY!!
I found your blog on Chelsey's :) Happy Anniversary to you too!

Streett's said...

Whit I just found your blog, YEAH! It was so good to see you two this weekend!

Anonymous said...

hey whit! i ran across your blog and thought that i would say hi! hope that you are doing well. and happy anniversary! <3 monica